Friday, June 15, 2007

Don't use it to clean a blackboard...

The Genius recordings are coming thick and fast at the minute - two down and another on Monday - so I'm glad they're proving to be so relaxed and enjoyable. Rob Newman made for a brilliant guest last night and it was obvious that he's listened to the show in the past. That and another full compliment of relaxed and funny pitchers made my job easy. On nights like that it really doesn't feel like work at all. I got to exercise my prop-making abilities before the show last night (creating a scrubbing brush made with human fingernails) and I do like a bit of arts and crafts.

Belated Toe Update: I should have said this before but I was very quickly walking without the crutch and presently feel no pain and have a toe showing no external signs of injury. Hurrah for that. I can walk around just fine... but every now and then, as I kneel down say, too much weight goes on the fractured tootsie and I suddenly get a painful reminder of the damage. Can't run, can't kick a ball - some would say I never could - but apparently it should be okay in 6 to 8 weeks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry if i display absolutely no sympathy at all about your bad foot - but i just have to say that the nail brush made of nails makes my tummy feel all peculiar.